Monday, March 17, 2008

Birthday Fun

Mike treated me really well this weekend for my birthday! He brought home Red's Donuts and juice (these donuts are the best we've ever had!) and a huge bouquet of beautiful spring flowers. He spent an afternoon clothes shopping with me and didn't even complain! That afternoon he made my favorite cake (and spent an hour frosting it!)- long story! That night we went out for pizza while some good friends babysat- came home had cake and watched a movie! He wouldn't let me do any work the whole day- It was a great day! Thanks Mike for being such a sweet husband! Thanks everyone for all the calls, emails, cards, and packages! You made my day really special! Especially since this birthday is the last one I will ever have! (# 29)

3 comments:

Karin said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! I thought about you earlier in the week, but this weekend flew by. (it was the 15th, right?) Glad it was a special one! -and i love the videos!!! What a cutie:)

Miken Harding said...

So Fun...hopefully you bought something and loved the way it fit!! Happy birthday! Joshua is all over the place...he's fast!! He'd run Bosotn over in a heart beat!

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

I'm glad to hear you had a great birthday. What a sweet husband. Call me sometime to chat.