I was thinking the other day of all the cute things that Joshua does and how much I have enjoyed our "one-on-one time together over the last 16 months! These are some of the things that make me smile!
1. Joshua loves to use the word "hot" he places his hand over anything we give him whether it's a plate of mac and cheese or a bowl of ice cream.
2. He LOVES fruit- he will try any kind and loves any kind he's tried.
3. He shakes his head violently when we offer him vegetables. We've gotten him to try them a few times when we all eat them at the table and exclaim "yum-yum" however this does not work if it is anything green.
4. He walks around singing at random times!
5. When he is getting in trouble for something he wraps his arms around my neck and says " I yuv you" (This is probably my favorite right now) He already knows how to butter me up!
I love being this sweet little boy's mom!