Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beach Day!!!!!!







Today it was about 65 degrees and sunny! We don't get many days like this here! (which was a shock to us when we moved here!) We thought California- beach- nice weather all the time! Oh well- we soak the days up when they come! My friend Danica and I took Josh to the beach in Pacific Grove and watched Josh play in (and eat) the sand! He had a blast! He was so focused on what he was doing- we couldn't get that cute face to look at the camera! After viewing these pictures I think I have the whitest legs in Monterey- we'll have to work on that!

2 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Ahh...wish we were there so Boston could eat the sand too! She'd probably push josh into it though...she's a rough baby!

Karin said...

Love the pictures in the sand! I'm sure these are just the beginning of many more to come!