Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sweet Josh!




Joshua is 9 months old today! He went in for his well baby check and unfortunately hasn't been very well this week! He has had some kind of virus that has affected everything! I have changed so many poopy diapers this week- I feel like we are back in the newborn days! The doc okayed Benadryl so we will see if that helps clear up his cough. He also has 4 new teeth coming through on the top! Poor little guy! He has been a pretty good sport despite all his ailments! We have been a little worried about his growth these past few months. All the other babies have passed him up (even the younger ones!) The doc said he is fine he's just "petite." His height is in the 25th percentile at 27.5 inches and he weighs in at just 16.5 lbs- 10th percentile. I relayed these growth statistics to Mike over lunch who very seriously asked, "He's not a midget or anything though, right?!" (classic) Anyway- we are so glad that he is a part of our family! I will put more pics up when he's feeling better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby, just want to reach through the screen and squeeze him. Mike the bike looks fabulous and you look very "cool" riding it. Love Mom & Dad Briggs

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

I can't believe how big Josh is getting. He'll be walking before you know it. Then, the fights start with the stroller because he'll want to walk everywhere. GOOD LUCK!

The Gurrs said...

Chrissy, I love Mike's comment, that great! Josh is so cute! I love you new haircut!

Lindsay

C. Leah said...

Hey Christine~ I know how you feel about being worried about Josh being small. Both our boys were early and WAY small. Jacob, my youngest, is barely 20 lbs. and he will be 2 in June!! :)