Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Man and His Motorcycle

So after many heated arguments/discussions I finally agreed to Mike purchasing a motorcycle. I guess it was seeing him looking at the motorcycles. He was like a kid in a candy store. He has been working so hard for our family, and I knew this would make his year! He has promised to only use it as transportation for work and for driving a little around town. No highway driving! I have a car every day now, and the motorcycle gets 50 miles to the gallon- so hopefully that will help with the rising CA gas prices! Here is the video of Mike showing off his bike that I PROMISED I would put up tonight!

2 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Rock on!!! Your one brave woman! Have fun Mike and happy late birthday! Hope your little one feels better soon.

C. Leah said...

Oh my goodness, Mike got a motorcycle!! You are a nice wife! :) I hope he returns the favor someday!
On a side note, those things scare me! :-$