Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Quirks

So- I received my first tag- I think?! Thanks Danica! Here are some of the quirky things about me.... I hope you still want to be my friends!

1. I rub my feet together to fall asleep (weird- I know)
2. I am a Celine Dion fanatic. I know the words to every song and have almost every cd- she just came out with a new one I'm itching to buy.
3. I'm also a Mary Higgins Clark fanatic- I've read every book- and I never figure out who it is until the end- I guess I'm a little slow:P
4. I can't eat cake and ice cream together- I like to enjoy them separately at separate times!
5. I like to go fishing- but I don't like to touch the worm or the fish after I've caught it!
6. I sleep with one eye open. This has freaked Mike out on many occasions! I had surgery on my eyelid when I was 4 and the muscles were cut in my lid. So- the lid doesn't stay shut after I've fallen asleep- it just kind of "pops" open!

I tag Lindsay, Meagan, Miken, and Jenn

2 comments:

Tolman Family said...

I think i rub my feet together too! Sometimes Hank tells me to stop and i didn't even realize I was doing anything!

Sarah said...

Yay for introducing me to those books!
It makes sense how come i always enjoyed eating cake at your house - you didn't put ice cream with it. They're each too good - why put them together? smile. That, besides the fact that you make killer frosting!

fun list! I wouldn't have guessed about the worms...