Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Last Few Days in Illinois!

Mike has been working on some home-improvement projects for my parents! He put shelves in their walk-in closet, and designed a "food-storage" pantry and built shelves from scratch! I'm so glad I have such a handy husband! Joshua couldn't resist being in on what Daddy has been doing!
Joshua got all bundled up today and went out to help Grandma shovel! What a cute snow baby!





I can't believe 5 months have gone by so quickly! My family has been wonderful to allow Joshua and I to stay here with them and eat their food, drive their cars, etc! They have been such a wonderful help with Joshua as well! We love them so much and appreciate all they have done! We will miss you when we leave!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, great work Mike. And... tee hee, I see Josh reaching for the power tool...! (Just like my brother and his son, smile)

Looks like Josh got out in the snow after his table top time :)