Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day



Mike did it again. He completely spoiled me rotten on Mothers Day! It was really nice to feel so loved and appreciated! I love you Mike! Here is a rundown of my day!

Mike got up with Josh so Chase and I could sleep until 7:30!!
I woke up to a breakfast of Cinnamon Streusel Cake and Scrambled eggs- yum!
Mike got me these beautiful handcarved vases for our living room. They are made here in Hawaii out of Mango wood. I saw these a few weeks ago while we were at the swap meet and he remembered exactly what I had pointed out!
He also got me some hair combs that I saw an infomercial on TV for- again he was listening!!! What a sweetie!
He didn't let me do any housework and pretty much took over with the boys so I could relax!
After the boys went to bed we enjoyed a dinner of grilled salmon, rice, salad, and Lemon Meringue Pie!

What a great day! Thanks Mike for loving me so much!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

How special!!!

Those vases are gorgeous! I can't wait to come visit you guys. Seriously...........Love you! and thank you SO much for all your help.

Miken Harding said...

Way to go Mike, your a great husband and support to Crissy! Love all the pictures. They totally look like brothers! Awesome. Little families are the best!