Monday, June 15, 2009

Chase's Blessing Day!




Mike was able to give Chase a special blessing at church today! He did a beautiful job and it was so nice to have my dad here to participate! We are excited to spend time with my parents over the next week! Chase is such a cute and well mannered baby! Now that we've gotten some of his health issues resolved he's an angel baby! He goes down for naps with hardly any fuss, is content to play and look around on the floor or in his swing and just watch what goes on around him, and has even been spoiling me with 6-8 hour nights of sleep! I'm in heaven! This morning I went in to get him and he was just looking around his room and gave me the biggest smile when I called his name! I love being his mom and am so glad that he has come to join our family!!!!

7 comments:

C. Leah said...

Awww, how cute is little Chase!! He is seriously so adorable! Hope you have a nice week with your parents visiting! :)

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love that picture of Joshua! He is such a cute boy and he's growing up so fast! I'm glad that Chase is feeling better. Have fun this week and we will definitely call you guys after we go see the doctor on tuesday!!!!!

The Gurrs said...

What a beautiful family you have. your boys are so adorable and you look great!

Shannon said...

Chrissy it is wonderful to hear that things have gotten better for you.

Julie said...

Congratulations! You have such cute little guys....and you look great too! I'm always jealous of that :)

Miken Harding said...

Love the pictures! So what did you find out about him...what made him get better? Have fun with your family!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Chrissy, you've got some cute little guys here! It's so fun to see you and your little family! So...are you in Hawaii? What are you guys up to?