Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The "Apple Train"


We visited the Dole Plantation this past weekend so Joshua could go and ride the Pineapple Express Train. Have I mentioned that this boy is OBSESSED with trains? He received his first train set for his birthday this past summer, and has been hooked ever since! It was so fun to watch him as the train pulled up, and during the ride. Hank and Danica- this is the place to get a Dole Whip! Chase had a following of Korean tourists! About 15 of them were Oohing and Aahing over him and even asked if they could take some pictures with him- it was pretty funny. Of course we think our baby is cute- but it was so funny to see other people so interested. We think he won them over with his gigantic blue eyes! He has certainly won us over!

7 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Love the posts! YEah try it...it rocks! When I shower and get ready Boston just plays in the tub. Brooks hangs out, I've got a bucket of toys in our room. She's a very easy self entertainer! I used to let Boston watcha movie while I got ready. I start the power hour after we are all ready! It's awesome.

star said...

Fun! Did you have any of the tasty pineapple ice cream? If not, next time you should. It's way good.

Stu & Ju said...

Your little family is so cute! You all look great! The Dole Plantation is so much fun, and its so fun to see all of the things you are getting to do in beautiful hawaii, its so great how you are all taking advantage of that while you live there....and I love how the korean tourists wanted pictures with joshua, haha! Although I'm not that surprised with how they take pictures of everything and with how cute joshua is! we love & miss you!

Tolman Family said...

Oh my gosh, 2 cuter boys do not exist!

Unknown said...

Awww...his eyes are just lit up in that last picture!

Sarah said...

Cute :) And you look great, Chrissy.

Julie said...

Ahhhh...the Dole Plantation dole whips. I've only been there twice in my life, but they are seriously one of the best foods I've ever eaten. It's almost worth flying to Hawaii just for them :) How could the tourists not love your adorable children :)