Friday, March 19, 2010

What's been Goin On!

Well I have been terrible about blogging because it involves consistency- which is a trait I will go to my grave trying to master!  We have had an eventful last few months! The boys are GROWING up so fast! Chase will be 1 next month. He cruises along the walls all day long and will take a few steps at a time but always resorts to crawling for efficiency and speed! He waves bye bye, and we think he says "hi" and "all done" He LOVES his brother, Joshua, as he is a great form of entertainment! Joshua continues to amaze us with his vocabulary and insight. He seems to observe and say things far beyond a 2 year old's comprehension- but we are his parents and are probably pretty biased! We have to try and stay 2 steps ahead of him at all times or disaster is sure to ensue. Just recently we took a trip up to the North Shore to Turtle Beach. It is named this because it is a spot where you can see turtles coming in to sun themselves on the beach. It was really neat to see them up close! I always love going up to the North Shore- it is such a beautiful part of the island! We also spent a wonderful day in Waikiki for my birthday this past week. I woke up to a wonderful breakfast and flowers on the table! After my shower, I came down to find a Kitchenaid mixer on the table!!! (something I have been wanting very badly as of late!)After spending a wonderful afternoon at the beach with the boys we ended the day with Cheeseburgers at Cheeseburger in Paradise- downtown Honolulu and birthday cake! It was a great day! I am old- but so happy with what I have been blessed with in life! Life is good! Here are just a few pictures- we just bought a new video camera and we've been taking more video than anything lately- and I will spare you those!!!!

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

They are SO cute and I am so excited to see you guys!!! So much has happened in the last year and a half!!!!

star said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Happy belated birthday!

Oh and Cheeseburger in Paradise... I'm so jealous. That's my favorite burger place.

photography said...

good blog

www.piyooh.com