Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Joshua-Isms October 2010

When I returned home from a church meeting the other night Joshua said over and over again: "Mom, that is a very beautiful dress!" He was probably just excited to see me in something different than I usually wear:P

He also told me that night as he was laying in bed, "Mom, I'm so glad you are back." So sweet.

He keeps telling me we need to put a Christmas tree outside and then the snow will come down. (so sorry to disappoint the boy that won't be happening anytime soon:P)

He keeps asking me if we can get on a plane to go up and see Jesus.

Tonight he told me he really wants to get married! (Mike and I were telling him about when we got married) When I asked him who he wanted to marry- he replied- Jesus! Don't think he quite gets the concept yet:P

On our way back from the falls on our hike the other day he said, "Mom, where's our house? Oh no- we are lost!"

He often tells me at a red light that I can't make a right turn:P

He is voluntarily eating raw spinach on his sandwiches- yay Joshua!

He is signed up for a soccer league but won't let go of mom and dad's legs when we go to the practices.

He is obsessed with colors right now and which colors go together to make other colors (due to a dvd:P)

It's late and that's all I can think of right now:P

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Enjoyed them! Wow, he's getting so old... soccer even!