Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Joshua is 4!







 I can hardly believe Joshua is 4! He talked about how his birthday party was going to be at the pool for seriously a year! So I caved and decided to throw him a party this year. He had a blast! We had several close friends join us at the pool for cake and snacks- and presents of course! Grandma and Aunt Hayley were still here for the celebration as well! Joshua has matured so much over the past year. He is very helpful at home- he is sounding out words, and amazes me with his advanced vocabulary!  He started preschool this last week and is absolutely loving it! It's unreal that he will be in kindergarten next year, which he has already announced he is not going to school next year because he doesn't want to get shots. Hmm- we'll see about that! He is so loving and constantly tells me, "Mom, I very love you" He is a very happy and spirited little boy and makes our home a happier place! It is so fun to see his excitement for life- it reminds me to be happy as well! We love you Joshua! Don't grow up too fast! (If you look closely at his cake you will see: Happ Birthday Jashua. Yep- great job commissary!) Next year I will make it myself!

No comments: