Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New addition!!!!


Some of you may know that I play a little piano- not well- but enough for me to have been called to be the primary pianist a few times (those poor primary children!) Anyhow- I love to play- it is a real stress reliever when I actually am able to sit down and play-but I have not had a piano to play since we've been married. I couldn't believe when I saw this beauty on craigslist for 100.00!!! So, Mike and some great guys from church loaded it up on a truck for me and brought it home. Mike spent a couple of hours polishing it for me, and re-covered the bench (which isn't in the picture)- and it looks great! Unfortunately it is not me playing most of the time (see above picture!) Maybe someday I will get some uninterrupted practice time- but then I know I will miss this as well!

No comments: