Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthdays


Today was the big 3-0 and Mike made it really special for me! Since today is Sunday, we went out to The Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki last night and had an amazing dinner! Today has been very relaxing. Mike let me sleep in, made me lunch, made a fabulous cake, and got me some great presents! I had asked for work-out clothes/accessories for after the baby is born. He was a little nervous to buy me these things- in fact- his buddy told him not to-but I'm glad he didn't listen! I really wanted some great clothes to get back into shape! Thanks Mike for making it a special day! The cake has a picture of a stick figure runner on it- and it tasted fabulous! Hopefully I'll look more like a stick figure in a few months!!!

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

He is such a great husband!!

I think it's hilarious you got to sleep in from church! And yes, I hope to get work out clothes too after the babe is born.

And I apologize about not sending a card. I swear everytime Ryan and I go to the store I ask "are there any birthday's coming up?" he goes..."no i dont think so" SO you'll get a belated card! Love you!

Miken Harding said...

HAppy late b-day! I wish I was there to walk with you this pregnancy! You look great! Glad you have found such a great husband. Joshua is HUGE!

Sarah said...

(I lost my calendar, so darn, i'm late!) Happy Birthday Chrissy!
Mike sure is good at making days special. Yay for you two. Nice cake, and nice presents - good for him for listening to you (and good for you for not making him read your mind, ha).

Here's to a great year ahead! Hawaii, 2 kids, Senior Airman and so on!