Friday, March 13, 2009

Gotta Love Enrichment!

I Love Enrichment! Okay- these are words I never thought I'd say! Those who know me (especially college roommates and such) know that I never wanted to go to enrichment. It wasn't until I was asked to serve on the enrichment committee in Monterey, that I really developed a love for enrichment night! It is such a fabulous time to get to know other women on a more personal level than just on Sundays! Anyways- that's my plug for enrichment for now. At this particular meeting I learned how to garden using containers and how to do a basket weave on a cake! The lady that taught the cake class made about 25 of these cakes! I couldn't believe all the work she put in- and Mike was very excited that I got to bring home the finished product!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You did great with Enrichment in Monterey! I remember the baby-food one the best - esp now that i need it, ha.
Oooh that looks good. And if that's with your oh-so-great icing, then it's gotta be the best!
I'm glad you're getting into the group activities out there :)