Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More "Joshua-Isms"

I have been terrible as a mother at writing the cute things down that Joshua has said. I am quick to call my mom and tell her- but then I forget to record them- so here are some of the latest, and not so latest things Joshua has done or said that have made us giggle:

A few months before Chase was born, Joshua was flipping through the TV channels and somehow stopped on a Rowdy Hawaiian Church Sermon. Anytime the preacher mentioned Jesus Christ Joshua yelled, "Amen! Amen!"

I came down for church a few weeks ago in my dress and as soon as Joshua saw me he said: "Nice Momma!" (We always tell him he looks nice on Sundays!)

One morning we were out of milk and I told Joshua that it was all gone and we were going to have to go to the store to get more, he ran in the direction of the closet to get his shoes and yelled, "Let's Go" (Mind you it was 7 AM!)

Another morning, Joshua walked up to the fridge and said, "HMMMMM, juice or milk?"

Joshua is very good at calling out any kind of nakedness now- for himself and us. So we have to be extra modest around here now!

I told Joshua we needed to go to the store to which he replied, "Store, More Pop!" (Smart little stinker remembered he had eaten the last bag of popcorn last night- so we added popcorn to the list!)

A few days ago, Joshua had a little girlfriend over to play. I followed after them as they ran up to his bedroom and when I got there, he slammed the door in my face and said, "Bye Momma!". (Hmmm isn't he a little young for this to be starting!)

That's all I can think of right now- but I will try and be better at recording these so that we have record of them in the years to come!

3 comments:

Julie said...

These are hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Tolman Family said...

That's so funny! I can't believe how grown up he's getting.

The Gurrs said...

SO cute! I love the things they say. And good idea on the apple pie!