Thursday, September 16, 2010

Joshua Quotes September 2010

Because this is our family journal: Here are some more of my favorite quotes from Joshua as of late:

He said our family prayer last night "Please bless Jesus to come to our house."

He also stopped in the middle of the prayer and said "I need to see something" ran downstairs looked in the refrigerator so that he'd have some ideas of things to thank God for! We were cracking up when he came back in and finished his prayer. What a sweetie!

He asked me which friends we had seen at the store recently. Then said: " I love them, they are friendly, friendly like dogs." (Tara and Nolan:P)

He told Mike when the bathroom fan was on: "Turn off the fan it's not stinky in here anymore!"

He's been sick this past week and today we were outside in the front riding bikes for a few minutes. He sat down and said: "Mom I am out of energy. " I asked him if he wanted to go inside to which he replied, "yes, let's go inside and get some more energy."

While walking through the grocery store (very loudly) "Mom, what just came out of my bum?!!!!" yeah- a little embarrassing for me:P

The other night when I got up to get him a drink of water he said: "Mom, say excuse me." I still don't know what I did?!

His intelligence level just grows every day- today we stopped at the dentist to pick up some paperwork for preschool and he had told me that he needed to use the bathroom- so just as I started to speak to the receptionist he reminded me, "Mom, ask if they have a bathroom."

"We don't eat poop." (No, Joshua we don't!)

We love him- he keeps us laughing:P

4 comments:

Miken Harding said...

That's hilarious! Hope everything is going better. Are you doing preschool? It's crazy how smart they get.

Karin said...

These are too sweet! So glad you're keeping track of all the cute things he says. We always think we'll remember these things but we don't!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

OH my gosh we were rollllllllllling with laughter last night when we read these. SOOO funny! I cannot imagine him saying those things!

Julie said...

These are priceless! You're so great to keep track of them. He'll love to read them some day (as will his wife :)