Monday, March 7, 2011

Brody

So I am finally getting around to posting about our new dog. We adopted him last June from another family on base. He is a 70 lb sweet, energetic, Golden Retriever. He is 2 years old and was Mike's dream dog. We saw him on Craigslist, went to meet him, and came home with him that afternoon. I watched how gentle he was around the kids and I was sold. Brody LOVES water as you will see in the pictures below, and as I mentioned has A LOT of energy, which is sometimes good and bad! He is very sweet natured, and has never had an accident in the house! I was so happy not to have to train a puppy! His only vices are perhaps the hair (oh the constant shedding of hair) and his occasional thefts of entire batches of cookies or bread from the counter (yeah- I've learned to keep the kitchen gate closed if we go upstairs even for a minute!) We feel very lucky to be his family!

1 comment:

C. Leah said...

Awww, what a beautiful dog! I love Golden Retrievers and Labs. :)