Tuesday, April 7, 2009

38 Weeks!

According to the doctor yesterday this baby is ready to come! I've been having contractions like crazy- the baby has already dropped, I'm 70% effaced, and 1 cm dilated! She said she could get things going for delivery- but we're going to wait until next week if he hasn't been born already to give grandma a chance to get here! We are sure looking forward to her visit and also the help with Joshua! So- here's to hoping the little guy can hold on for just a few more days!

6 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

and we want that baby out too!!! I bet it is stressful going day to day and not knowing when things are going to happen. My mom swallowed castor (sp) oil with me and her water broke like 2 hours later. Always an option!! Love you and good luck! Keep us posted!

Shannon said...

wishing you a fast/easy deliver and a quick recovery!!! can't wait to see pics of your new lil guy!

Karin said...

Excited to see an update! Good luck with it all:)

C. Leah said...

Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of him when...when you can post them of course. ;)

The Gurrs said...

How exciting! Good luck! I wish i could come and take Joshua and the boys to the beach while you had your new little guy. You'll do great!

Julie said...

Is he here yet? I hope all went well and that you're enjoying a new addition to your family! Can't wait to see pictures!